Monday, 14 February 2011

hello

well, i'm starting up this blog again after many years of neglect. i'm not sure what it will exactly be about, because i am certainly not interesting enough to have a blog solely dedicated to me. though for now, this post shall be about me. an introduction to the author, of sorts.

my name is katie. i'm 27 years old, currently living in auckland, nz. i'm originally from america (having lived in such fascinating places as pittsburgh, orlando, cape canaveral, and memphis) though. i moved to auckland in 2010. i'm engaged and am currently attending university. my majors are german and linguistics.

i love cats. back in america i've got five cats four cats missing me very much, here in nz i have three cats that tolerate me and at times seem fond of me.

i love music, especially 80s music. my favourite band is duran duran and has been since 1996. favourite album of theirs is rio (though at times it's their self-titled debut, with their latest trailing at #3), favourite song is new religion. i love countless other bands which i won't waste the space talking about, if you want to see my tastes check out my last.fm.

No comments: